**Click the job title to download application details**
2020 BMT Snapshot
What to expect at Basic Military Training (BMT)
G.I Bill Rates
There are many benefits to being a member of the Ohio Air National Guard. In addition to the pride of serving your country you may also be eligible for:
- 100% Paid college tuition for members enrolled in a state college for a minimum of 6 credit hours. Up to $9,500 at a private Ohio school.
- Cutting edge Career Training.
- Space available air travel and lodging
- Affordable life insurance
- Affordable health and dental insurance
- Commissary and Base Exchange Shopping.
- Retirement Benefits.
- Earn college credit through the Community College of the Air Force
For more information about available positions and joining the 180th Fighter Wing, contact one of our recruiters.
Master Sgt. Brad Haas
Tech. Sgt. Charles Harris
Staff Sgt. Alyssa Douglass